Sunday, November 25, 2012

Task_3-5_Reflection

This week I honestly did not have much to contribute.  I checked up on our google document and seeing what I could do to help contribute to our assignment.  My role this week was to just help within the document.  I did not have any other specific task.  I'm not too sure why but I did go in several times and read what was written and go ahead and edit the document as needed.  This week I made sure to keep in touch with my group leader and she's so awesome she made sure that we were all aware of our duties and tasks.  She always keeps us up-to-date and in the loop of what is going on.  We did not have any problems this week.  I feel that we have finally become a group and all work really well together.  We did it!! Good job Honu's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment