Sunday, November 11, 2012

Task_3-3_Reflection

This week I have met with my group members to gather our thoughts and ideas so we can put together and create our scenario for our students.  I helped my group by suggesting my thoughts.  Unfortunately I was unable to meet the first night but since we have such a great leader she met with the rest of us the following night.  I felt that we got a lot accomplished and it was really fun.  I did not know how to use the blackboard and never used it before and I must admit I still don't really know how to use it.  It's super confusing.  We chatted in the google docs, way easier.  But we did get a lot done.

This week my job was just to edit and share my ideas.  I had a lot of fun with this part of the assignment.  I like it when I get to be creative and use my imagination.  It's really fun!!

This week I was able to add my input and or suggestions to the group.  I also helped to edit our document.  Although I did not have to really edit anything because I thought it was really good I did re-read the document to see if there was anything that I wanted to add or change around.  I did add some input to the document.

I don't think we had any major problems.  Our problems were really minor like thinking of a team name and a villain name.  But we worked together to figure all of that out.  And yay, our communication skills are getting better!! I feel that each we are getting better and becoming more of a group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment