Sunday, November 4, 2012

Task_3-2_Reflection

This week was still a little rough but as a group we are getting better.  We did communicate a lot more this week versus last week so we are getting there.  Napua does such a great job leading us as a group she's so awesome!! But she set up our document and we just had to fill it in and make comments.  My role was to make sure that I submitted our current event, Maricar and Kelsey had to respond to the Task 3-2 SLO Question.  Alexa had to just make any comments and or suggestions to the Task 3-2.

As I stated before I contributed to the group by making sure that our current event summary was done and submitted.  I also had to make any comments and or suggestions to our document.

What worked this week was that I felt as a group we are slowly coming together.  We are almost on the same page and communicating much better although there is still room for improvement, we are taking baby steps and improving.

For next week I will still work on communicating much better and checking up and following up more often.  

No comments:

Post a Comment