Monday, October 22, 2012

Web 2.0 Debrief

After completing a review on a web 2.0 tool, I would definitely use the web 2.0 tool that I have selected.  The web 2.0 tool that I selected was make beliefs comix.  I would use this because it allows students to create their own comics and use their creativity and imaginations.  Students can create a whole story with this tool.

Prior to this activity I would just use what was provided or what other people were using.  I did not really take the initiative to go out and find new ideas and or tools.  I guess it was because of ease of access as well as part laziness.  After doing this activity I have found many different web 2.0 tools from my fellow team mates and classmates.  

As for improving the web 2.0 selection I feel that it is really good that we are able to go out and look for different web 2.0 tools.  This keeps us all aware and we can learn about new tools all of which will help us as future teachers.  I really enjoyed looking for a web 2.0 tool and it was such a tough decision having to choose just one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment