Sunday, October 7, 2012

Educational Technology Reflection


During these first couple of weeks of school I have created different software tools such as Twitter, Diigo, iGoogle, and Google Reader.  If it were not for this class I would not have any of those software tools.  I am really glad that I am taking this class because it has forced me to use such tools and I'm finding that I really like them and they actually make my life a lot simpler.  It saves me a lot of time.

I definitely plan on using the resources that I have gathered in my personal learning network.  I got used to always checking my iGoogle this week or so and I really like it.  It keeps me some what up-to-date and in the loop on what is going on in the world (local news, world wide news, teaching, etc).

I definitely think that a new teacher could really use such resources.  It will help them a lot and I'm sure that they will really like it and they will realize that it is very valuable to them.  I don't think that only a new teacher could use such resources; i feel that these resources could also help teachers who are already teaching as well.


Screenr
http://www.screenr.com/qXi8


No comments:

Post a Comment