Sunday, December 9, 2012

Task_3-Reflection

Here is our ScreenR presentation.  
http://www.screenr.com/Vkx7

This week I feel that I did not contribute as much as I wanted to.  Although, I did keep in contact with Napua and share some ideas for our ScreenR presentation.  Maybe because there was not much for all of us to do, I feel as I did not do a whole lot.  I'm honestly really sad that this is our last post for the class.  I really enjoyed this class.  I learned so much about the different resources available, different teaching tools, made new friends, and so much more.  The list just keeps going on and on.  I'd really like to thank Napua for being such a great leader!! We would not have been able to do this without you, you really kept us all on track.  To all my other group members Maricar, Alexa, and Kelsey, it was really nice meeting you guys as well as working in this group together.  We have accomplished sooo much it's so sad that it has to end.  Congrats Honu's we did it!!! Take care and Happy Holiday's 


No comments:

Post a Comment